欧洲多人性直播At Alamo Optometry, our commitment is not just in meeting your expectations, but exceeding them. With our friendly and well-trained staff, full service optical boutique, and complete contact lens services, we look forward to serving your entire family's vision care needs.
欧洲多人性直播As we reopen for routine eyecare services, our top priority is the safety of our patients, our team, and our community. In order to do this, we have changed many of our operating procedures and policies. We are limiting the number of people in our office at any given time to meet social distancing guidelines. Please review our new policies below.
- ALL SERVICES ARE BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, including Optical visits (looking for glasses, adjustments, and repairs, etc). Please call our office to schedule a time to come in for assistance.
- Contact lens purchases will be primarily shipped directly to your home. For those that need to come to the office, we are doing curbside pick-up.
- Glasses orders can be picked up curbside with an appointment being made for adjustments later if you choose or you may schedule an appointment.
- If you want to drop glasses off for a repair, contact us to discuss the repair, then place them outside our front door with your name attached. Just wave to our staff to make sure they know to come get them.
- Additional Optical Protocols are in place for trying on and ordering glasses.
What to Expect For Your Scheduled Visit:
- Scheduled patients only in the office, no other guests, including children or siblings of the patient. As always, a minor coming for an appointment must be accompanied a parent unless a release is submitted in advance. Only one parent may accompany the child.
- Masks must be worn inside our office at all times (unless under 2 per the CDC).
- Please maintain the mandated 6 foot distance when possible from all staff and other patients while in the office.
- Everyone must complete all paperwork through our online system by 24 hours prior to the appointment. We will then call you ahead of the appointment to complete the verbal portion of the pretest process.
- Every patient (including for Optical services) will be asked screening questions to determine possible COVID-19 exposure before they come to the office and will have their temperature taken with a non-contact thermometer upon arrival. Any patient who has indicators of possible COVID-19 will immediately be rescheduled to a later date.
- When you arrive for your appointment, text our office at 925-261-4566 from your car to let us know you are here. Please wait in your car until we respond that we are ready for you to come up for your appointment. Then, stop at the desk by the front door for check-in by our team. This way we can take you right back to get started. We are very unlikely to be able to accommodate patients who come early or late due to a carefully controlled schedule.
- Due to the demand for the spots in our extremely limited schedule and the significant amount of staff time spent preparing for every appointment, there will be a Late Notice/No Show Fee for all appointments canceled or rescheduled with less than 24 business hours of notice. The fee will be $50 for all appointments scheduled with Dr. K and $25 for all other appointments. If you are ill or have possible indicators for COVID-19 contagion, please call our office ASAP to reschedule without penalty.
For Your Information:
- Our office team has a Wellness Policy that we are adhering to, including daily temperature and screening questions. Our staff is expected to stay home if there are any indicators of contagion. We have also implemented measures to increase social distancing between us as much as possible.
- We have created a strong protocol for office processes and disinfection to reduce exposure. Our team will be wearing and using a variety of protective gear. We are using disposable products when possible and sanitizing all surfaces between patients with CDC approved products and utilizing information specific to COVID-19.
- We have altered the office to allow for more space and better protections.
- These policies are subject to change without notice as we move through this pandemic. The COVID-19 status is fluid and we will remain flexible in adding and removing specific components as the situation dictates. This document may not be updated with the current procedures in effect. Please contact the office with questions.
- We have created our protocol based on the recommendations of local, state, and federal governments, our state and national Optometric associations, and many agencies, such as OSHA, CDC, CMS, Department of Labor and more.
We ask for your patience as we will have higher than usual amounts of calls and texts, fewer appointment spots available, a backlog of patient needs to address, possible staff shortages due to an abundance of caution for any potential symptoms, new protocols for us all to become adjusted to, and the need to be focused on the task at hand without distraction. This new routine will take some time to settle into and our responses may be slower than usual as we are carefully attending to creating a safe environment. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation during this time. We are thankful to return to serving the routine care of our community!